Protestant Church

After both the Catholic churches mentioned in the Lorsch Codex in 794 and 820 AD, this is the third church named at this site. According to one of the 3 remaining Latin building inscriptions on the building, the foundation stone of the tower, which was built on the foundations of a gothic hill church of a Roman predecessor on May 12th, 1375, the day of St. Pankratius, was laid by Knight Henry of Handschuhsheim.

 

Town tours, guided tours and further information can be obtained at:

Town information Dossenheim, Tel.: 06221-86510