Strahlenburg Castle, Schriesheim

The Lords of Strahlenberg built a castle at the edge of a vineyard in 1237.

Along with the Bergfried, the mighty remains of the walls of the Palas with their striking window fronts to the west and south are Schriesheim`s conspicuous landmark.

The castle is privately owned and houses a restaurant. Opening times, March - December daily from 11am, Food available all day, January and February - annual holidays.